Login to webCemeteries Management.
Click the question mark at the top right next to your name to go to webCemeteries Help Center.
You will arrive at the Help Center. Click "Submit a Request" at the top right corner.
You will open the form to submit a request. Start by filling out your name, email address, and cemetery name (or Diocese/Location/Organization).
Use the drop-down menu to select the Request Type(s). The form defaults to the request type of "Questions." You can remove this if you have a different Request Type.
To remove a request type, click the X to the right hand side.
To add a Request Type, click the check box on the left hand side.
Fill out the rest of the fields.
- This is a short phrase, like the subject of an email.
- You can go into further detail in the Description.
- Please go into detail about your request/question/bug/etc. Be as specific as possible.
- If you are reporting a bug, please list the steps you took, provide URLs (website links), and screenshots.
- If you are mentioning a Deceased, Owner, Location, or any kind of specifics, please tell us the exact name/title/etc.
- If you would like a call back, please leave your preferred call back number and times of day that might work for you.
- Please attach screenshots or any other files that may assist us in this request ticket.
- If you need add-on mapping, please provide us with schematics of where the new section/area will be within your entire cemetery, as well as the details of the properties within that section/area for us to map.
Once you've completed the form, please take a second look to verify the information you've added to the form is correct. When you're sure it's ready to submit, click the green Submit button at the bottom of the form.
If you have any issues with the form or prefer to chat by phone, please call 1-800-653-7049, option 2 for Customer Service.