The webCemeteries Management Reports Module gives you the opportunity to retrieve and export data about daily interments. This is a beta release, and we will continue adding more functionality to our reporting.
Log into webCemeteries Management.
Click "Reports" from your cemetery’s dashboard.
Click Daily Interment
Click Interment Date
Click the option of report you wish to run.
If you choose Custom, you will need to manually add the dates of the query. You can type the dates in or click the calendar icon to add the dates.
Click Run Report.
You can export the results by clicking Download Results.
There are two options for downloading:
1. CSV (Comma Separated Value) spreadsheet - if you use this option, you can sort the spreadsheet and manipulate the data as needed after exporting
2. PDF - if you use this option, you will navigate to a new page to choose some different layout options.
If you chose PDF, click the three-line menu at the top left corner by "Report Generation."
From here, you can choose which layout option you prefer.
- You can choose Portrait or Landscape orientation.
- You can choose to alternate row colors or not
- You can adjust column sizing
Once you make any changes, click the orange "UPDATE" button.
Once you have the PDF in the format you prefer, you can download and/or print the Daily Interment Report.